Wednesday, March 17, 2010

SAVE THE PEAK!

There's nothing I love more than classic americana. It makes me heartsick when I see a rusted and abandoned Drive-In movie screen or a 1950's gas station with boarded up windows
, so when I found out that the mountain peak next to the Hollywood sign is in danger of being developed into "prime real estate apartment complexes" it made me feel sick. If you are interested in learning about the SAVE THE PEAK FOUNDATION, than you need to read all about the efforts being taken to buy the peak and preserve a piece of classic americana from property owners in Chicago. Yes, Chicago! So, read all about the Foundation and donate if you can!

I love seeing the Hollywood sign every time I drive into Hollywood for work and would hate to see it spoiled by giant apartment buildings.

No comments: