10 years ago I . . .
1. 17 years old, in my Junior year at Leon High School!
2. was hanging out all the time with my boyfriend at the time...
3. and hanging out all the rest of the time with my bestest friends including Jessica G.
4. driving my first car to school! My silver 2-door Honda Civic! I was so cool... and now Michael drives it and he is so uncool...
5. listened to Dave Matthews Band, shopped at the Gap and got Razzberry Cool at the Govorner's Square Mall whenever I got the chance.
5 things on my "to do list" today . . .
1. Write my paper on Anglo-Saxon Literature.
2. Write by paper on Washington Irving and "The Legend of Sleepy Hallow."
3. study Italian.
4. rush home to hand-out Halloween candy to trick-or-treater's from 6pm to 8pm. (We have set time for Trick-or-Treating here in Ohio! Isn't that bizarre!?)
5. watch a scary movie, eat popcorn and chocolate with my hubby.
5 snacks I like . . .
5. sun chips
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire . . .
1. Go on a $10,000+ shopping spree
3. pay off mine and Michael's student loans, and get another degree
4. put aside enough for a house for when we finally settle down again...
5. invest the rest
5 places I have lived . . .
1. Tallahassee, Florida
2. Bountiful, Utah
3. Logan, Utah
4. Salt Lake City, Utah
5. Cincinnati, Ohio
5 jobs that I have had . . .
1. My first job was at Guthrie's!! Yummy, I miss that chicken!
2. The movie theater in Logan, Utah while at college
3. sales associate at Meier and Frank (formerly ZCMI)
4. receptionist at a men's barber shop I forget the name...
5. a nanny for 3 crazy boys!!!
8 favorite TV shows I love to watch.
1. The Office
2. America's Next Top Model
3. The Hills
5.I don't get the chance to watch that much television!
8 things I did yesterday
1. Got up and went to work at 6:30 am.
2. Went to Meijer to buy Luke a Halloween costume
3. ate Chipotle for lunch
4. read 62 pages of Literature
5. watched an episode of House Hunters
6. studied for my mid-term
7. watched the Office
8. tossed and turned in bed because I couldn't sleep
8 favorite places to eat (in no particular order)
1. Anything Indian
2. Anything Thai
4. Panera Bread
5. Lindy's in Columbus,Ohio (I still remember the yummy steak. Perfection.)
7. First Watch
8. Buffalo Wings and Rings
8 things I am looking forward to (again, in no particular order)
1. Graduation Day - June 13th 2009!
3. When Michael finishes the grad school application process and we know where we will be in 9 months from now...
4. going to Europe next summer with Tish and Trevor and visiting my mom and dad in Germany.
5. the end of the Quarter
6. sleeping in tomorrow
7. having children
8. checking off all of those books on my list
8 things on my wish list (n.p.o.)
1. a new pair of jeans... Merry X-mas Jayna?
3. to live in a foreign country
4. to live in New York City
5. a message
6. to run a marathon
7. to be able to play the violin
8. That Michael and I can sell our home in a timely manner and find the time to keep int clean!
8 people I tag . . .
3. Lynze (Right back at 'cha)
4. Dee Ann
5. Aubree Tallman
8. Heather Duff
Summer Time and Myrtle Beach
4 years ago