Friday, October 31, 2008

Playing Catch-Up on a Couple Games of Tag...

I've been tagged by Lynze. The Six Things You May Not Know About Me Are:

1. I have a heartshaped birthmark on my collarbone.


2. I love to organize things, my school work, cabinets, drawers, photographs, files, and my mother would let me organize the kitchen cabinets whenever I wanted, but I never want to clean my house!

3. I have an addiction to designer jeans... I blame this on Michael who bought me my first pair when we were dating. Those were the days when Seven for All Mankind Jeans were only $129.00. Sigh...

4. I watch The Hills.

5. Since I was a kid I've loved to look at house plans and imagine myself walking through them from room to room.


6. I practically live in my car and it is a disaster! If anyone is wondering what to get me for Christmas - a full-detail car wash would be perfect!!

I tag Amy Cottrell, Ann Muldowney and Melissa Kelly.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who has tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

No comments: