Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Michael's Trip to Egypt

Last October Michael had the opportunity to take a trip to Cairo, Egypt with some of his classmates to research housing. Although he left me behind in LA to take a quick 6 day "vacation" without me, at least he took pictures galore! Be prepared for LOTS and LOTS of them!

dinner in the desert
view of a pyramid

this picture looks photoshopped!



the tourists






the Arabian horse was biting Michael






I'm pretty jealous that Michael went on this amazing trip without me, but I can't wait for all the great trips we will be able to go on once he is finally finished with school in June. We have so much to look forward to!

2 comments:

Ann said...

What an awesome opportunity! You two are quite the world travelers!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

Fun! He's lucky to be able to go travel so much, some day we will have to go together!