Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Horseback Riding in Lovelock, Nevada

My sister Coni Jo and I have gone horseback riding three times in the past two days. We have had such a great time, and I even had a true cowgirl moment when we went searching for a lost bull on the farm, but we never found him.
I have woken up this morning with sore muscles I didn't even know existed. I can't wait until I too can have a horse to call my own and maybe I can ask Santa for a pony this Christmas. It has been so much fun riding the past few days and of course the scenery isn't bad to look at with mountains all around. I truly miss the mountains, but I will keep the greenery in Cincinnati for now. This was a great shot to see who had the better behind...

4 comments:

Dee Ann Carter said...

I still think I have a better butt then that horse. But it is a close race. And uhh.. your butts almost as big as that jack---

The Travelogue said...

Your pictures turned out so cute. I never knew you were a cowgirl at heart:) What a fun week!

The Tucker Family said...

Hi friend! So, I can definately say, I don't think the horse won! ;) I think you should submit that riding picture to some kind of western magazine because you look like an all time pro. We miss you lots n good luck in school.

Amy said...

Jayna, that looks like so much fun! you look like a real cowgirl, yes you need to ask for a pony from Santa!