Tuesday, June 9, 2009


Michael and I leave for Europe in exactly two weeks and I can't wait!  I have been looking forward to and planning this vacation for the past year and a half with Mike's twin sister, Tish, since the four of us, me, Mike, Tish and her husband Trevor, will be going together.  We fly into Frankfurt, Germany to visit with my parents for a few days, where they have been serving a mission for the church, and then we head down to Italy where we will be visiting Venice, Florence, the Cinque Terre region and Rome.  I would love any suggests for great restaurants, parks, gelati spots that we could visit on our trip.  I sure hope the past year of taking Italiano at UC will pay off at least a little bit!  Ciao and any suggestions would be great!


2 comments:

The Travelogue said...

Jayna,
I am so excited for you. Cinque Terra is the best - so beautiful. If you have a chance, keep traveling down the coast to Amalfi and Atrani. Sicily is awesome too, if you guys make it that far.
Eat some gelato for me!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

UH!! I. Am. So. Jealous. I would really really really love to go to europe, and we had plans to go before we ever had kids but now this is not the case. We figure we will have to wait ten years and just take the kids with us, since I'm too big of a baby to leave Jack home for that long. Have so much fun!