Saturday, February 28, 2009

2 Months in Mexico City...


So, Michael just accepted an internship in Mexico City this past week and man, am I jealous because I won't be able to join him since I'll be finishing up my last quarter of my degree in Cincinnati! He will be leaving at the end of March and getting back home in June just in time for us to graduate from the University of Cincinnati on the 13th. This is his third and final internship for UC and his architecture degree. On another note, he will be finding out about Grad school acceptance by the time he leaves for Mexico City, so we will be keeping everyone posted! Wish him luck!

6 comments:

Ann said...

Will he be working in a Spanish-speaking firm? So what does life after school look like for you?

Mick said...

That's SO exciting! Good luck Mike.
P.s. you know your always welcome at our house Jayna...

MB said...

That's great! They'll like him there, I'm sure. Jayna, come see us while Michael is gone or, before he leaves!

The Smith's Fridge Door said...

Hey Misty, that's not a bad idea... I do have spring break in April... hmmm.... :)

The Travelogue said...

Do you get to visit him at all while he's down there? What a fun opportunity! That's awesome that you guys are graduating so soon!

Amy said...

that is so cool! I can't wait to hear about where you guys will go for grad school. I miss you!