Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm Lovin' Watchin' The Stars


So, I have to say that I love watching Melissa from The Bachelor shake her stuff in her ex-fiance Jason's face on Dancing with the Stars.  She is my favorite to watch right there with Shawn Johnson and I also really enjoy watching Julianne Huff and her country singer boyfriend dance! They are super cute together. 


My least favorite?  Steve Wazniak, of course, and Holly (a.k.a. Hugh Hefner's ex-girlfriend), although I have to say she is getting a little bit better each week.

Oh, and I can't forget to mention how much in love I am with Giles and his Argentine Tango.  All I have to say is YOWZA!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Scott's parents loooove this show. I have not watched it yet this season but I think Shawn Johnson is the most adorable thing ever!

Tara Heiner Blog said...

I love watching this show. I cringe every time Wozinak dances. And I think Gilles is really sexy!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

I need to watch more often. I have been missing some good stuff!