Sunday, April 5, 2009

April Showers


We've had some pretty days so far but we are preparing for our annual showers that hit Cincinnati every April.  My niece Aubree got into town just in time to see me finish my bout of food poisoning and let me not tell you about how much fun that was!  She is amazed by all the greenery around her (she just got here from Utah) but I have to remember that the rain is what keeps Ohio so green and pretty.  So we will be taking our umbrellas with us everywhere for the next week at least.  I think I can stand the rain if we get to look forward to all of the pretty flowers blooming in a couple of weeks.  

6 comments:

Amy said...

sorry you where sick, that is so fun for you to have your niece with you!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

Sounds like fun!! Be glad that it's only rain and not snow like we are having here!

Sorry about the food poisoning! I was sick for a day last week too, never been so sick in my life. No fun.

Mick said...

Dang! We've had some sickness too! That's way fun to have your cousin come to visit! How old is she? Close to your age? Older younger?

Mick said...

in my last comment I ment niece but I typed cousin because I was thinking of my cousin!

The Travelogue said...

Food poisoning is the worst! I hope you're feeling better. Enjoy the green...we only have white and brown in Utah :)

MB said...

Ah, yes! April tropical rains! :) Sometimes fun, sometimes not! Look out for lightening too!