Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Weekly Wrap-up In Pictures: Week 5

We've had an amazing Week! Here are some great pics that I wanted to share.

Sunday - "Something about this dish just doesn't seem appetizing but I can't quite figure out what exactly..."

Monday - Just enjoying another day in a Beijing shopping district. :)


Tuesday - McDonald's doesn't have apple pie, but it does have sweet taro! Wednesday - Another great pic from McDonald's. This is the breakfast rush. Thursday - "Not quite, but nice try..." This was taken at the Wangfujing Bookstore. The English section is minimal, but at least they have one!
Friday - A family of four on a motorcycle. Never thought I would see this, but I see it all over here!
Saturday - Breathtaking scenery atop The Great Wall.5 weeks down, only 3 more to go... I'm feeling a little bittersweet.

No comments: