Monday, August 8, 2011

Weekly Wrap-up In Pictures: Week 6

Wow! Where has all the time gone! Week 6 has come and gone and I only have 2 weeks left. Check out all the great pics that were taken this past week. :)

Sunday - Cleanup worker's bikes all in a row. This is next to my bus stop.
Monday - We saw Harry Potter while we were here, but I have to say that this is the WORST Harry Potter movie poster I have EVER seen.
Tuesday - Look what I found in my soup! Yes, friends, that IS a chicken foot.
Wednesday - Fancy lunch! Michael's boss treated us to lunch where we had a truly authentic chinese lunch complete with lots of mushrooms, bullfrog and even jellyfish. She also treated us to Transformers 3 and dessert at Coldstone! YUM!
Thursday - LOL! American food festival! Craisins, raisins, Pringles, Quaker Oatmeal, OH MY! Some of then items cost around $17 American dollars!
Friday - I finished my 4 weeks of Mandarin classes! Margherita our teacher is so cute and was such a great instructor.
Saturday - Would anyone like to buy some "ABERCROMBLB AND FITOH" shorts? Didn't think so... LOL! These are for sale at one of the markets near Michael's work.

No comments: