Friday, October 7, 2011

Mutianyu Great Wall and Factories




Close to the end of my trip, my parents came out to visit and see some of the sights. I was excited to take them to see the Great Wall and this time we decided to go to another section a little closer to Beijing called Mutianyu. It was beautiful as well but had many more tourists. We had decided to take a private tour and this also included two factories, one to a silk factory to see how they make silk blankets and another to see how Chinese cloisonne is made. Both factories were really interesting and the Great Wall as once again spectacular. I'm glad I was able to show my parents around Beijing, as well.

My Parents on the Great Wall. Aren't they cute? :)
Another Gorgeous View on the Great Wall
Riding up to the Great Wall
Cloisonne Factory

No comments: