Monday, May 5, 2008

Beautiful Weather

Well, we have been having some really beautiful weather here in Cincinnati lately and I can't wait to spend some time outdoors. I am also happy that with as busy as Michael has been we have still been able to spend a lot of time together this quarter.

He is coming up on the end of his Junior year and looking for a summer co-op (hopefully here in Cincinnati) but could end up taking a job back in L.A. again or he may even head back to New York City. It is really hard to be apart from him for 3 months but we know that it will benefit us in the future!! Wish him luck!

2 comments:

MB said...

YAY! I'm so glad you guys are posting! Now I'll be able to read up on what's going on in your life!
Has Bo already gone to his new family? We would love to say goodbye!

The Travelogue said...

Hey Jayna,
I miss you, but it looks like you're having fun with your cute husband back east! You should come back to Utah and visit soon. Love the blog!
- Lynze