Friday, May 23, 2008

This is Pretty Fun! Thanks Dee Ann!

My sister Dee Ann sent me this email and usually I hate forwarding on junk email, but this one is pretty fun so I decided to just add it to our blog. I have left my "names" on the list so you can see some of them and comment on any of your own that were pretty funny!! I think a couple of my favorites are my Gagsta name Chocolate Chucks and my soap Opera name Michelle Pleasant-Ridge!

1. ROCK STAR NAME: (Pets name, current car):Sadie Civic
2. GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe):Chocolate Chucks
3. NATIVE AMERICAN NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal):Blue Panther
4. SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you live):Michelle PleasantRidge
5. STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name):SmiJa
6. SUPERHERO NAME: (The 2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Pink Pepsi
7. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers):Oscar Edwin
8. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy: Gucci Nerds
9. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher's last name, a major city that starts with the same letter):
Law Louisville
10. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower):Autumn Pansie
11. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you're wearing right now Grapefruit Jeans

No comments: