Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween isn't Halloween without Candy Corn!

Since Michael and I have moved into an apartment with a security door we don't plan on having any trick-or-treaters this year, but what is Halloween (BOO!) without sneaking some of the candy meant for those doorbell ringers. Well, to satiate my sweet tooth this year I decided to limit myself to cheap candy that is still festive and I decided on these yummies, Brach's Milk Maid Caramel Candy Corn. I enjoy candy corn anyway but I've discovered that these are delicious, even more so than normal candy corn. Their only 88cents at Rite Aid so you should try them. The only problem is that since they aren't individually wrapped I just keep eating away at them. I think I need to go and buy another bag... and I've just discovered that they also make Chocolate Caramel Candy Corn and Caramel Apple Candy Corn. YUM YUM!

No comments: