Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Disneyland!!

Wow, this trip was A LONG time ago, but I wanted to share it.

Michael's niece Kaitlyn had a cheerleading competition about a year ago and her parents and a few siblings came along to enjoy Disneyland. Being that Anaheim is less than an hour away, Michael and I took a trip over and had a blast staying with Richard and Terry and their kids in a great condo within walking distance to the park!!

I love Disneyland and would get season passes if I could, but since Michael isn't such a huge fan, I really have no reason to go. (Even though I did go by myself right after we moved here to LA. You can read about that here.)
Luckily, MIchael will do anything as long as family is in town, even go to the most magical place on earth. :)

We spent two whole days at the park and I pretty much rode on every single ride that I could. Even the kiddie rides like Dumbo and Alice in Wonderland and especially Peter Pan. (Thanks Tyler and Jordan for tagging along with me.)

On the last day before we left, we went to Denny's and afterward said our goodbye's before heading back home.

We had such a great time, even though we missed Stacie and Becky not being there as well!! But I'm sure they are having a blast, as they are at Disney World right now in Orlando!

We ate dinner one night at Johnnie Rockets and chowed down on some yummy burgers. This is Tyler REALLY enjoying his. :)
Michael and I just before seeing the fireworks. They were really great!
Oh, and thanks Grizzly Bear Rapids for making me walk around for two hours looking like I had peed my pants...

No comments: