Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How could you not love this little guy!

Introducing - Maxwell Trevor Erickson!

I had a great 2 week break back in April and I just HAD to go visit my new little nephew in Bountiful, Utah. I am sooooo in love with this little guy and couldn't stop loving on him every minute I was there. His name is Maxwell Trevor Erickson. Isn't he the sweetest little thing in the whole world!?

Tish and Max Proud Pappa!
Tish reading Max one of his favorite books Max the Minnow, cute huh?
We also had a great time sewing some table runners and this adorable height chart! It was pretty difficult to make and I actually had to HAND STITCH the measurements along the side, but I would love to make another one of these in the future.
One of the only pictures I was able to get with the two of us and the poor little guy wasn't too happy at the time. :( He was still so cute, even when he was crying!
I am so proud of you, Tish and Trevor, and I can't wait to see you guys again soon and see how much this little guy has grown!

While in Bountiful I was also able to get together with some of my best friends from high school, Brooke, Martha and Melinda! It was so good to see these girls. We've pretty much made it a tradition to get together every time I am in town. This is pretty much the 10th Annual Girls Get-together, but don't ask me why we've never taken a picture of this before...
I also made it to Provo and got a chance to visit with my mom, go wedding dress shopping with my sister, Kristi, and go to dinner with my brother Steve and his wife Stacey who are expecting a little girl this summer! So many nieces and nephews. Overall, this was a wonderful break from teaching and I loved having the opportunity to visit Utah.

No comments: