Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Madame Tussaud and Jules Cobb

I told you I was REALLY behind on all of my posts for the last year, and this one is no exception.

Back a year ago this past February my brother and his girlfriend at the time came out to LA to visit. (He actually proposed on this trip and they were married last June...) We had a really great time seeing all the sites including going to Caffe Primo on Sunset, visiting Grauman's Chinese Theater and visiting Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum. It was surprisingly fun and even a little creepy! It was fun having family out here and we'd like to extend and invitation to anyone else who would like to come and visit us here in Los Angeles. :)

Oh, this is just me and Justin Timberlake. No big deal.

I L-O-V-E Audrey Hepburn. P.S. I really miss my long hair. :(
My brother Steve making Jim Carrey laugh.

Grauman's Chinese Theater
And for anyone else who is a fan... The Real Estate office of Jules Cobb on Cougar Town. I am a pretty big fan of the show and I came across this when a friend of mine and I went to the movie. It was literally right next to the movie theater. I love living in LA because you never know what/who you are going to come across.





No comments: