Friday, July 22, 2011

Weekly Wrap-up In Pictures: Week 3

I'm a little behind but I want to keep up with my weekly posting of pictures. Here's week 3! Pretty fun in my opinion and it seems to have a food theme to it... :)

Sunday - Famous Peking Roast Duck with the Tensmeyer's. Delicious!!
Monday - 9 Dragons Hostel. They have some of the best burgers here!
Tuesday - Angry Birds EVERYWHERE! They are kinda obsessed here...
Wednesday - 2 super cute kids who wanted to be in a picture with Mike while we were at dinner. The Asians love him here! Mike feels a bit like a celebrity. This is probably the 10th time someone has asked him for a picture, and it hasn't been the last, either. I only get 1/2 as many requests.
Thursday - Yummy Pizza!! Almost tasted American!
Friday - Sporting my knock-off Coach sunglasses in the park.
Saturday - Acupuncture for Fertility. Judging by my expression you would think it was awful bu it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. If you look close enough you can see the needles ALL over my stomach. He used about 15 and even put some in my feet! He also burned incense and herbs over my stomach to "warm" it. Very interesting, but I think I may go back for more... :)

1 comment:

Tish said...

You need to get me some knock off sunglasses!